WELCOME TO KERALA You are greeted on arrival at Kochi Railway station we take you to Munnar, the beautiful hill station in South India. On the way visit Valara, and Cheeyappara waterfalls and Karadippara View Point. tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometers, lush green hills, most of the area covered by Tata tea. On arrival check into the hotel. Overnight stay at Munnar.
After healthy morning breakfast, Proceed to sightseeing tour of Munnar. Eravikulam National Park - famous for Nilagiri Tahr (mountain goats), Echo Point, Kundala dam, Mattupetty Reservoir and Tea gardens. You may get a wonderful shopping experience at spice garden in the evening. Overnight stay at Munnar
After hearty breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Thekkady. Thekkady offers something exceptional for every visitor here. There is a bevy of interesting outdoor leisure activities like bird watching, wild life safari and boating in the Periyar lake, which will give you a wonderful chance to spot herds of elephants and other large animals like bisons and deer. Overnight stay at Thekkady.
After breakfast depart to Alleppey, ’the Venice of East’ is one of the most popular destinations in India. Enjoy the Authentic Kerala food and backwaters of Alleppey. You can enjoy beautiful villages, paddy fields, small churches, temples and day- to-day life of village people. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Morning after breakfast, our representative transfer you to scenic beach of Kovalam for leisure beach holiday or for water sports activities, including snorkeling, catamaran rides, sunset viewing, cycling on the beach . Overnight stay at hotel in Kovalam.
Have a very hearty breakfast at the hotel. we take you to Kanyakumari . Here you can visit the Vivekananda, Rock Museum Wax Museum and beaches etc, Kanyakumari, also known as Cape Comorin. The very confluence of the three water-bodies – the Arabian Sea, the Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean. , Enjoy the sunset. Overnight stay at hotel in Kanyakumari.
Have a very hearty breakfast at the hotel. we take you to Trichy. On arrival check in to the hotel later visit Rock Fort Temple and Ranganathaswamy Temple. Jambukesara Temple Overnight stay at hotel in Trichy
Morning after breakfast, our representative assists to transfer you to Bangalore airport or railway station by road to connect flight or train for onwards journey. End of a memorable tour offering you remarkable experience and memorable memories to relish in forev
· Accommodation in a double Room
· Transportation in an A/c Vehicle, Inclusive of fuel, parking, Toll and Driver allowance.
· All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary.
. English / Hindi speaking Driver
· Non A/c room at Munnar, Thekkady ( hill station )
· Breakfast + Dinner in Hotel.
· All applicable taxes.
· Train fare / Air fare, Room service, laundry, tips, insurance, telephone charges, guide charges, boating charges, entry fees and all items of personal nature.
· Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
· Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
1. Room service, early check-in, late check-out, laundry, tips, insurance, telephone charges, guide charges, boating charges, entry fees and all items of personal nature.
2. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. (to be born by clients directly on spot).
3. Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
4. Tourism Tax.
Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and offers.