After arrival at the Goa Airport/ Thivim Railway Station, meet our representative who’ll assist you in smooth transfer to resort by sharing AC Coach. Rest of the day at your disposal to explore the nearby surroundings on your own. Visit lively beaches like beaches, markets.
After having breakfast, will go out to explore South Goa Tour. Second day is all about exploring the churches (Basilica of Bom Jesus), heritage monuments (Shri Mangeshi Temple), beaches in South Goa (Miramar Beach).
Today is the day to go for North Goa Tour covering the popular beaches (Baga, Calangute, Anjuna, Vagator), temples, markets (flea markets), water activities (seasonal). After having delicious breakfast, get picked up by AC Coach bus for the tour.
4th day of the tour is for visiting the popular South Goa beaches, which are less-touristy. These beaches are slightly secluded and are ideal for peace-seekers. Mobor beach, Palolem beach, Majorda beach, Varca beach, Cavelossim beach, Betalbatim beach, Agonda beach, Colva beach are some of the wonderful pristine beaches of this side, which one can easily visit.
In the morning, visit any of the Spice Plantations of Goa, to gather knowledge about the special tropical spices of the region. A visit to Goan spice plantation truly is refreshing and a treat for all the senses. In most of the cases, lunch is also served at the plantations. The rest of the day is at leisure. Indulge in the activities of your interest. Overnight stay in Goa.
It’s time to say goodbye to a fascinating trip to Goa. Post breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Airport(Vasco)/Railway station for your onward journey.
1. Accommodation in Goa, hotel with breakfast & dinner.
2. Round trip transfers from airport to hotel on private basis.
1. Room service, early check-in, late check-out, laundry, tips, insurance, telephone charges, guide charges, boating charges, entry fees and all items of personal nature.
2. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. (to be born by clients directly on spot).
3. Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
4. Tourism Tax.
Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and offers.